Community Agency Request – York Opioid

Community Agency Request

To receive a training certificate for training, please visit TRAIN PA for the PA DOH’s approved naloxone administration training.

This video is designed for bystander administration and is not an approved training for First Responder

Contact Us For More Information:

Organizations seeking Naloxone

If you’re an organization in York or Adams County, you may request Naloxone through York/Adams Drug and Alcohol Commission (YADAC). York/Adams Drug and Alcohol Commission’s Naloxone Funding Initiative is designed to provide community agencies, Fire/EMS, and Law Enforcement with naloxone for utilization at entity site, utilization in the field, or distribution to community members. To begin the approval process, visit their website here:

If you’re an organization outside of York or Adams County, please request Naloxone from your designated Centralized Coordinating Entity (CCE). To find your designated CCE and begin the approval process, visit their website here: